Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My First Post

This is my very first post.The Blog is a work in progress. I hope you will visit often.Any help is welcome.
       The Card I made was great fun,I used the ultimate crafters companion tool to measure and make the folds.The stamps came from the Sheena stamp set A little bit sketchy, you can see all her stamps at http://www.crafterscompanion.com/. The fern stamp was used on the background and the With Love Thank You stamps are from the Beatrix Potter Stamp set-The Tales of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle.
        I love the books from the story of Peter Rabbit.When I found the stamps on the crafters companion site I had to have them all. Take a look and see all of the characters of the books,it will bring back memories from childhood.Then just stamp to your hearts content.
         I would like to say thank you to "vadeler" for the little dress design. If you would like to make the little dress go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcXVgE3OhCU&NR=1&feature=fvwp.
         Thank you so much for stopping by and  have a scrappy day.

4 comments:

JinkyK said...

Congratulations, Kathy! Welcome to Blogosphere! Now, you got to update both your Facebook and blog now. LOL! Thank you for including JinkysCrafts blog on your favorite link. Can't wait for your future post.

D said...

Congrats on your first blog post! Your blog looks great!

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooo...CONGRATS on your blog!! It looks WONDERFUL!!! And I'm happy to be the first follower!!! GREAT job ma'am and I'm honored to be linked to you!!! Thank you so much!!!

Jenny said...

Very cool mama love ya