Monday, September 26, 2011

Ornament Fun

       Hello everyone.

          This weekend my daughter and I had great fun making ornaments.  I enjoy when she comes over, we craft, talk, eat,  and have the best time.



                                                   

                                                      Jennifer made the beautiful black and white ornaments pictured here at the left. I think she did a great job.


This is her first picture post on my blog. Jennifer will also be a guest designer in the future. If you like what she has made please leave a comment. 


 
    We had  a blast making  ornaments. We cut them out with my Grand Calibur machine and  Spellbinder dies. We used the Crafter's companion Ultimate tool  to score down the middle of each piece. You have to be very accurate or the ornament will not match up.
 Using the ultimate tool made
 that very easy.

         I want to give the ornament
as a gift.  I used the ultimate tool
to make the box also.
 This is just one of the many
projects that is shown on
 the CD that comes with the
 ultimate tool.
        I put the window on both
sides and hung the ornament
from a glue dot on the inside
 of the box. Then placed Velcro
 on top and bottom to keep the
 box shut.
         The box will come in handy
to store the ornament so it will not
 get crushed.

        We  had so much fun making
these ornaments. I hope you enjoy
 the pictures. If you want to know
more about the crafter's companion
 ultimate tool go to
and check out all the great products.

         If you have any question,
leave me a comment.
          I would also like to invite you to join my blog.

  Thank you so much for stopping by.
           And have a scrappy day.








3 comments:

Jenny said...

I had so much fun mama. I'm making more ordaments now =)

Frank said...

Great Christmas Ornaments. You both did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL ornaments!!!! You can see how much fun you and your daughter had!!!! I love how you have made the box for the ornament....what a treasure those are!!!!