Saturday, October 29, 2011

MY MEMORIES SOFTWARE----SO AMAZING

                  Hi Everyone

                   I just wanted to show you another page that I made
with the My Memories Software. The Contest is still in full swing. Just a few more days.
                   My daughter took this picture of her cat looking at itself in the mirror. I just had to use this picture to show you how the bubble shape works. I think this is what the cat was thinking. The software makes it so easy to put shapes, and even music with your pictures.
                      I hope you like the Page.
                                Thank you for stopping by.
                                                                
                                   And have a scrappy day!

1 comment:

Mary Jean said...

this is so cute! This would be such a great way to share layouts with my hubbies nieces. They both take lots of pics but neither of them scrap! They love it when i do their pages up for them though! I could just email and they print off!