Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SANTA PANTS BOX

               

                 Hi Everyone

             I just wanted to show you one of the projects from the
 12 Days of Christmas E-Book Second Edition. This is called Santa Pants Box. The directions were very easy and the tutorials are the best.



Is this just to cute or what !!        




It is better full !!!

                         
                   I had the best time making this gift. Thank you  Jinky for creating a wonderful guide into the world of paper magic.

                   I hope you enjoyed the project. If you love making cards and boxes, please check out this wonderful book.

                               Thank you for stopping by.
                                                  And have a scrappy day.

2 comments:

Darla said...

This is sooo cute!!!
Btw... Suddenly all the posts from your blog came through on my reader at once... Very strange but happy I'm getting them now! Yay!!!

Cindy .B. said...

This is really cute..I love the drawers underneath it...cute