Thursday, March 15, 2012

Green Blend Award



Hi everyone,

I want to thank my wonderful friend Tan, for the
Green Blend Award.



Tan is very creative, and a wonderful friend.
She lives in Singapore, and it's so awesome to have a sister from
half way around the world.
Pop over to her blog and check it out.

I am very thankful for the award and I know I am suppose
to pick five people to pass this  on to.
But I love all of the people who have helped me along the way.
So if you are reading this, that means you were kind enough to stop by
and  I appreciate that so much.
You are the reason I love to create different projects.
So I pass this on to all of you.
Thank you for your comments ,
and  for popping in to see my blog.
You are all, wonderful!!!

Thanks again for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.






No comments: