Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gift Container for Dad's Day



Hello Everyone,

I have a wonderful sneak peek at some
new Father's Day stamps.
Yes Father's Day!!

UP DATE- THEY ARE HERE NOW !

Stamp It Australia, has come out with these great
masculine stamps
you can use for Father's day.
This way, you can work on your projects and not be in
a big hurry to get them done.
I know some of you have more than two or three
 cards to make. This way you can take your time.

Today I am making an altered container to hold a gift.




I started out with a gift container you
would put a bottle of wine in.
First I pulled out some of my beautiful mulberry paper. 




Then I used the
to fill three sheets of paper.



After letting them dry, I brushed the
container with shimmer Mod Podge and
glued the pieces down. Then went over the top
with the same product to give it a nice shimmer.





I put a piece of black and gold mulberry paper
on the lid and let everything dry.




For the tag to go with the gift, I used



Just stamp them on white card stock,
airbrush with the Spectrum-Noir Markers,
color in the time piece and your done.

The person I'm giving this to doesn't
like wine, so I filled it with his favorite candy.


Here is the finished project.



These awesome stamps from Stamp It Australia,
are here now!!! Get them while their hot!!!
Pop over to the
and take a look.
There are many, many, stamps to use for
every occasions.

"HOP HOP HOP"
Stay close by because we are going to have a Scavenger Hunt Blog hop on Friday
the 20th through Sunday the 22nd
There will be some Great Prizes!
"HOP HOP HOP"


I hope you enjoyed the project today.
I had a great time making it.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy Day.




4 comments:

Dawnll said...

This turned out fabulous! I love the pictures of the steps along the way.
Creative use of the stamps for sure.
Hugs sweetie

Jenny said...

Thats cool. And the hubby is always asking why I clutter up space with containers he thinks I will never use again. lol

Frank said...

Great Idea and even better excecution.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Brilliant and creative!!! Love the 'step by step' explanation!! Thanks for sharing, dear!! This is such a great project!!! You are the best and talented God Mom anyone ever has. hahahahaha