Friday, May 11, 2012

Tweet! Tweet! Tweet!




Hi Everyone,


Today I want to show you some of the little
friends I made this past week.

The site these came from is:

She made a beautiful wedding card,
showing you step by step what to do
on the wonderful video she provides.
Then she gives you the site to
make the stand up birds.

I did mine a little different, by
adding some flowers and  feathers.
I think they are so cute.

Papa Bird




Mama Bird



Auntie Bird



Sister Bird



Brother Bird



I cut the birds out with the Spellbinders
Classic Scalloped Paisley Dies
and the
Regular Classic Paisley Dies

Both sets have 6 dies in each of them.
That way you can make a variety of sizes.

Here is a picture of them all together.


This shows you the different sizes
a little better.

I had a great time making these little peeps.

They are so easy to make, thanks to Valita.
Check out her blog and make some of these cuties for yourself. I think they would look great in some big flower pots, (indoors) or on the mantel with some birdhouses.

I hope you enjoyed them.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

And have a scrappy day.



7 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

aww your birdies are so adorable!! love them! :)

Emily H said...

These are adorable! Thanks for shating this idea!

Suzanne said...

I just had to make a couple to give to my mom with her Mother's Day card yesterday. She thought they were so adorable.

Thank you for sharing!
Suzanne

Suzanne said...

I just had to make a couple to give to my mom with her Mother's Day card yesterday. She thought they were so adorable.

Thank you for sharing!
Suzanne

Kathy said...

I am so glad you ladies liked them!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh, Mom!!! So sorry to missed your lovely creation this few weeks.

Ok, 1st of all, let me say: Happy Mother's Day to my dearest and loveliest God Mom!! Thanks for all your concern to me.

And this creation of yours is soooo creative. Love the birdie set collection. Those birds are too adorable. Love the shape; love the additional of the eyes, flowers and the fur. Brilliant project!!

wicanmoongodes79 said...

the little birdy family is so cute. i love it. very neat they would look great in a hanging bird cage ;)