Friday, June 1, 2012

Crafter's Companion's "Sunshine or Yellow" Challenge Of The Month



Hi Everyone,


June is here,  and we have a
new contest on the 

This month is :
"Sunshine or Yellow"

Here is what I came up with,
I hope you like it.




I started out with a piece of yellow
card stock to make the base.
Then altered layers with the gold
paper. I used the spellbinders die
Moroccan Accents for the lacy
items, then added the pearls.

Now my favorite, the decoupage
fairy is from the
This one is in the
I added some little flowers and a bow.

For the sentiment I used
from Beatrix Potter.
This is what you are looking for:


They are so easy to use, and just
the right size. I stamped it out on the
gold paper and layered it with pop
dots for some dimension.

The clear stamps from Beatrix Potter
are wonderful!! To see all the
products go to
and check it out...

I hope you enjoyed the blog today.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.


4 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

LOVE this gorgeous card Kathy! The flower fairies are my favorite although I am a huge fan of Beatrix Potter too! I think I just need all of the stamps sets that CC offers :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Fabulous card! I love the fairy and such a very pretty color. One of my fav color :-) Great way to use the frame. TFS AJ~

wicanmoongodes79 said...

this is a great card. I love faries =) and i love the frame around it that really makes it pop.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Yeah, I LOVE and adore this card, mom!! The flower fairy is so pretty. The way you make the frame is so brilliant and beautiful. Love the yellow flower too; it makes the whole things so lovely. Love the sweet sentiment as well.