Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Dinner




Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

Today's recipe is:

"Chicken Paprika"












Very easy to make.

Ingredients:

4 lg. Chicken breasts Boneless
(Or what ever chicken you have)
( I used chicken wings)
1 lg. container of sliced mushrooms
1 pint sour cream
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
salt and pepper
paprika


Place chicken on bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with Pam. In a lg bowl mix mushrooms,
sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 cup of water, an salt and pepper to taste. Mix until smooth. Pour over chicken and shake paprika
over entire surface. Bake at 375 for one hour or until chicken is done.

You can serve with rice, as I did, or noodles, or mashed potato's, what ever you like.

I sprinkled with parsley and paprika, then put a little hot sauce in the middle for dipping.

I hope you liked the dish I made today.

I need your help.
Do you think I should keep doing the recipes,
or do more paper crafts?
Please leave a comment and let me know.
Thank you.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a great Sunday:)

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh yummy another good one, bet it would be great with pork chops also.
I think you should do what you enjoy,I will be here no matter what you do my friend...lol

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh so yummy! I love rice. I will add this to must try. Sorry I've been missing AJ-:-)

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh no I see you didn't add the rice. I would like to know what type of rice this is. I want it all. Now I'm just being greedy. LOL! TFS AJ-

Caryn S said...

I like it when you throw in a recipe. It's fun to see what someone else came up with for dinner!

wicanmoongodes79 said...

That looks so yummy making me hungry lol. you def need to keep the recipes on sundays

christi said...

i love the dish this week's meal is in. this one is defineately a keeper. you can post what you like. i like food and cards, so it's a win win for me.

Kathy said...

Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. As long as you like the posts, I will keep doing them. Hugs :)

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh, this is looks so yummy-licious!! I think it taste super delicious!! These pictures really really make me 100% hungry now!!!!