Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tea Time



Hi Everyone,

Today I want to show you some new
stamps from the Mulberry-Wood Collection.

Here is the Project:







I started out stamping the images and
sentiments on Premium-Card stock.
Then coloring them all in so I can pick
the best ones to make my decoupage piece.



Then cut out what I needed.




Put together with foam dots. I also cut out the
sentiment and put foam dots on it so I could
attach it to the box.




After putting her together, I added flower soft for her bouquet of flowers and a
small bow. Added glitter
here and there, then added the sentiment.
Stood her up along with the little butterfly,
And their you go:)

I pulled out my
and constructed a small box for a place to hold the tea and sweetener.


I had so much fun with this project!!
If you would like to see more of the
Mulberry Wood stamps, go to the
and take a look.
This month is their Birthday, they are 7 years old. And they have some awesome new
 items coming out.

Also pop over to the
The contest this month is "Fall Colors",
and the prize this month is Spectrum-Noir
Markers. Check out what you get and and how to enter. So easy!!

I hope you enjoyed the project.

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look.

Have a scrappy day:)

2 comments:

TeresaK said...

Kathy, your cute bear is adorable! What a precious little box for tea!
Love your coloring- so perfect!
Teresa

wicanmoongodes79 said...

i love this little tea box the bear is so cute and i love the way u make the flowers look real. so creative