Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bunnies In The Snow

Hi Everyone,
I would like to share with you one of the paper card kits by Beatrix-Potter on the Crafter's Companion Site. This one is called Beatrix-Potter-Papercrafting--Easel-Card-Kit, and it is wonderful. This is the one I chose to make:




The kit comes with the pretty easels to stand the card on, as well as all the pictures. All you have to do is pop them out, add a few embellishments and done. How nice would that be for someone to look at from there bedside and know you are thinking about them. The kit also comes with the envelopes to mail them.
To find this kit and so many more, stop by the Crafters's Companion Store
and take a look.
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look.
And Have a scrappy day.

5 comments:

wicanmoongodes79 said...

I love this card its so pretty snow seanes r my fav for christmas cards and the little bunny family is so cute.

Dawnll said...

How adorable! I love these cute bunnies and that color is spectacular. Hope You have a very blessed Thanksgiving my friend...hugs to you

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Kathy, this is lovely!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Absolutely pretty!!! Love those bunnies and the snow feeling!! Love the glittery too!! I also love those roses!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Hi Kathy, just thought of you. Prey all is well. HUGS AJ