Sunday, January 29, 2012

Let It Snow!!




Hi Everyone,

I know it's  February, and here
in Ohio we have had a very mild winter.
I am very happy with that, but I know the
kiddos love the snow.
This little stamp is by S.W.A.L.K.
and I think they are so cute.
This one is called, you got it!



Isn't she to cute?

Crafter's Compaion has all  kinds
of wonderful stamps to make cards,
scrapbook pages, boxes, journals, and
well, you get my drift.
And over on the Challenge Blog they
are giving away a stamp every week.
Pop over and check it out.
They also have a contest to
win an even bigger prize at the end
of the month. Make a project and enter. 
This month the theme is "Something Sweet".
 Let's see those beautiful projects.

For my card today, I stamped her out on
white card stock. Colored her in with my
favorite markers, Spectrum-Noir.




I added some white flock to her hat and
 little drops of  Crystal-Lacquer to make
the snow flakes glossy.
I popped her on the easel card, punched
out some snow flakes, then layered them, to
get a 3-D effect. 


The easel card was made with the
This is a must if you want to make
cards and boxes.
It has all the tools you need in a great 
carrying case. It also comes with a video
to help you step by step.



She was so fun to make!

Please remember to pop over to the
and become a member.
To find out more.


Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.



7 comments:

Happyscrapin said...

Beautiful card Kathy! I love the snow flakes and the little girl is adorable! Great job!!

Dee in N.H. said...

How pretty! The little girl is as cute as can be and I love the colors!

Jill said...

Down right adorable!

Dawnll said...

She turned out adorable as can be

jenny said...

that is so cute =) i love the blue colors.

Tan's Hobbies said...

What a beautiful card, Kathy! The girl is adorable. Love the stamps and the puncher. Love the colour. Nice design =)

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh.. Anyway, I'm your follower No.100... Hohohohoho..