Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crazy Love



Hello crafters,

I hope everyone is enjoying the

These stamps are so much fun!
My brothers birthday was this week.
I like the fact that you can use these stamps
for the guys in our lives.

Today I wanted to show you the
Anniversary card I made.



First I found some wonderful paper in my scrap basket.
The words "Crazy Love" says it all.
I distressed the edges with some
Jumbo Java ink, by Versa Magic
and used the
to secure it down.
Then just rolled the edges toward the center.

I stamped out 9 little hearts and made the
Tic-Tac-Toe game.
I added a little twine and the front was done.

For the inside of the card.


I stamped out Anthony and Burt
" My Heart Belongs To You".
Cut the middle of the heart out. Then I place
the little tiles( by doodle bug designs) on pop dots, 
to show how many
 years they were married.
Added the heart tiles at the bottom and
all finished.

has a wonderful selection of
Anthony and Burt stamps.
And the
is giving away a set of stamps every week.
Pop over and check it out.

Stop in everyday.
These talented lady's will inspire you to make some
wonderful creations of your own.

 I hope you enjoyed the card.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.





2 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

I looked for your card! Too bad it didn't get on the blog....Great job-I like how you used the heart to put in the date.
PH

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh dear, how i love those small hearts shape!! Love the background card, love the sentiment so much. Love the inside card too. The overall design is fantastic!!