Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pyramid Treat Boxes




Hello Crafters,

Today I wanted to share with you
a cute little pyramid box
I found on

Liz gives you the template.
Just print it out and cut out the notches.
I used my
to make the score marks..
And now just decorate!

I thought these would be great
little treat boxes for the Easter basket.









I found some great stickers by
Suzy's Zoo.
Stickers are wonderful! They are
 easy, and fast.
This way if you need to make quite a few
for the kiddo's, you will be done in no time.

You can also decorate the inside.








Then just add the treats.
I filled this egg with M&Ms.


The Easter basket will fill up fast,
 and not a lot of candy. :)
You could also put a small toy, like
a car or  set of stickers for the boys.
And for the girls, hair clips, or earrings.

These little boxes are great for all
kinds of gifts, from toys for Easter, to
gifts for Christmas, hung on the tree.

Pop over to Liz's blog and get your free template. She has so many wonderful
projects. Make a few of these, and
tell me how you decorated yours.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.


3 comments:

Dawnll said...

these turned out adorable Kathy...I made these once for a class at my house as an open house. We even made them into Christmas ornaments with that stretchy gold ribbon to hang them.
Thanks for sharing.

Liz Armstrong said...

They look great Kathy! Thank you for sharing : )
Liz
xx

Tan's Hobbies said...

WOW!! This treat box is just brilliant. You are really creative. Thanks for sharing, dear!!