Sunday, April 29, 2012

Winner of April Blog Candy






Hi Everyone,


Well, this is it!

Drum Roll Please!!!!!


The Winner Of The Candy Is:

Jessica S.


RAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Congratulation's Jessica!!
I will need your address,
to send out the goodies.

Please e-mail me at
southernbell@cinci.rr.com
you have 1 week to claim you prize!

Jessca is also having a contest
pop over and check it out Tell her Kathy sent you. http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/2012/05/let-festivities-begin.html


Jenny Morales was number 135.

Thank you Jenny, Please e-mail me also.

I thank everyone for playing.
A new candy will be added
soon.

Thank you for stopping by.
 And have a scrappy day.



3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Super Terrific! I can't wait to play with those beautiful flowers and try out the perfect pearls! Thanks Kathy!
:O)
Jessica S

Kathy said...

Congrats Jessica.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Congrats, Jessica!!!!