Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Belle Of The Ball





Hi Everyone,


I hope all of you had a great week.
Today we get a sneak peak at
the new set of stamps from
This stamp line is one of my favorites.

I fell in love with,
Belle Of The Ball.


I think she is so sweet.
I stamped her out on the wonderful new
This card stock is fast becoming my favorite.
Proceeded to color her in with the
Then cut her out.
I placed bits of lace and flowers on
a lovely pink card, and popped her
on a pretty piece of precut chipboard.
Her dress and crown has
stickles diamond glitter on them.
I added little pearl earrings,
and the sentiment,
"Belle Of The Ball"
I think she is ready for her prince!!

You can find the entire line of
S.W.A.L.K.
stamps over on the
Pop over and take a look.
This is what they will look like.



Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

3 comments:

Tan's Hobbies said...

Aw!! This cute little bride is very pretty!! Love her earrings!! Great background card, love the laces, love those small flowers and love her dress!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Love your card U the new stamps! ~AJ

Unknown said...

This is such a super sweet image and wow I love the lace on this card, very pretty!!
Cindylu