Thursday, June 14, 2012

Brand New Baby Blogger




Hi Everyone,



Today I want to share with you
a brand new baby blogger.

Her name is Aime and she just
started her site.
Her aunt is Cathyplus5.
She has yet to make a project
and blog about it, that's how new she is.
Aime has 2 followers. Remember
when you couldn't wait to see
the followers go up one by one.

Let's see if we can help, and
show her a little love.
Pop over and check the site out.
Follow if you like, and
maybe even follow by e-mail.
Let's show this little lady that the
world of crafter's is one big loving
family.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks Kathy for helping out my neoce:)) you are too kind!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Happy to do it :)

Tan's Hobbies said...

(AS ALWAYS) You are the sweetest, mom!!!

Tonya said...

Off to visit her. :o)

An'Jenic G. said...

Congrats to your niece. I went over to follower her. I can't wait to see what she creates. I made sure to follow her by email also so I can get the updates. :-) TFS AJ~