Friday, June 15, 2012

Kanban Kitty Card



Hi Everyone,


Today I wanted to show you the
card I made from the

I used the Kitty Cat Card today.
They have all kinds of cards.
All you need to do is punch out the
die cuts and then glue them together.
It only takes 10 to 15 minutes and you have
a cute card that rocks back and forth,
and also the head wobbles.


This card I made for a very special person
who is having surgery in a few days.
I hope it cheers her up.

Get well soon Lacey.
All of us are praying for you.
Love you.

If you would like to send Lacey a card
e-mail me at southernbell@cinci.rr.com
I know she would love it.






It also comes with a lg. envelope
to send in the mail.

This is what you will be looking for:


These are so easy. I found mine at


I hope you liked the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my word these are fun as can be- LOVE the kitty
You always do such fun designs sweetie

An'Jenic G. said...

Such a cute cat card. TFS AJ~

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh dear, this project is so FUN!!!! Lacey will surely love it. You are the sweetest, mom!

wicanmoongodes79 said...

it is soooo cute love the kitty