Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Julie, Love and Best Wishes



Hi Everyone,

Today I want to show you a
wonderful stamp from the
line of stamps. This one is called
You will find these in the
Rubber Stamps section, on the


  
I started out with a piece of green
Then stamped out the images on
After coloring them in with my
I cut them out with an Exacto knife.
( Be very careful using this knife,
I use a quilters cutting glove to
protect my fingers. )
I placed some lace and ribbon across
the bottom, then arranged the
stamped pieces on the card with
foam dots.
On the stars and circles I added
 some crystal lacquer to give it a
little glossy finish. Then added
glitter to the hearts, bow, and wings.

These stamps are so cute, and
 come in a 6 different sets.
This is the one I used:


Also pop over to the
and check out the wonderful stamps
they are giving away.
They also have a great challenge this month. The theme is Sunshine or Yellow.
Just use one of the Crafter's Companion
stamps, make a project, and enter.
The prize this month is 30.00
in gift certificates.
How great is that!!

I hope you enjoyed the card this week.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I just love this stamp set and love what you did with it, it is beautiful:)
cathyplus5

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Love, love, love this little scene Kathy!! She is wonderful and your card is wonderful!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

An'Jenic G. said...

I so love this stamp set. I love your card and all the pretty patchwork. TFS AJ~

Tan's Hobbies said...

Oh dear, this card is so awesome!! It is so shining! Love the colours combination so much. Love the additional of lace too. The cutting is excellent too. Super gorgeous project!!

Tonya said...

Kathy, this is adorable. I love your coloring and the stamp set is so cute. Thanks for the inspiration, hun.