Thursday, June 21, 2012

Winner Of The 200 Followers Contest




Hi Everyone,


I am so excited to be announcing the
winner of the 200 followers contest.

I want to thank everyone for entering.

And I am so happy to have all the new
followers. Also thank you all for helping
Aime with her followers also.
You all have been wonderful.

I know you want to know, the winner!!!

Drum Roll Please..........

The winner is:

"CHRISTY"

This is what she had to say:

The answer to what I like to see in blog
candy is stuff you don't usually see in
the big box craft stores. Or if there is a
new toy. Thanks for the chance to win
blog candy. I hope you reach...the moon. OK
the stars...as many followers as makes you
happy. I hope others will see you on my fb page
and stop by. Thanks 

Congratulation Christy!!!
Please E-mail me with your address.

You have until Monday to let me know.
If I don't here from you by then
I will pick another winner.

Thank you all so much for playing.

Please stay in touch, I will be
doing another contest very soon.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

13 comments:

Cathy said...

Congratulations to Christy!
cathyplus5

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Christy!!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Congrats!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Congrats!

Darkskye said...

Congrats Christy!!!

Tonya said...

Congrats Christy!

Kathy, congrats on reaching 201! :O)

christi said...

yay,
thank you for picking me! i'm so excited. i will be e-mailing you in just a minute.

christi said...

omg i just looked at all of the goodies that you added. i can't believe there is so much stuff. and just liked i had hoped it's all stuff that is unique. i'm over the moon at winning all these goodies. thank you again so much!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Congrats Christi:-) Congrats on 201 Kathy! Woot Woot

Rufus said...

Congrats to Kathy on reaching 200! And congrats to Christy on winning an awesome candy!
R/

Crafty and Green said...

Congratulations to the winner & To Katy for reaching 200!! That's Great!! Woo Hoo! Onward & Upward from here!

Tan's Hobbies said...

Congrats. Mom for having more than 200 followers!! And congrats to Christy for winning the wonderful give-away.

christi said...

hello all. just wanted to say how quickly i got my goodie box and how wonderful everything is. as a special treat, the items were wrapped and some even embelished. kathy is such a sweet and caring woman. hugs,
c