Friday, June 22, 2012

Father's Day Card From a Daughter



Hi Everyone,

Today I want to show you the
Father's Day Card
my daughter made for my hubby.

Jennifer (my daughter)
is so very talented, so I wanted to
show of the card she made.

This is the front:


This is the inside.
The beautiful picture inside
is from a wallpaper book.

Then she made the windows and
put transparent sheets on the inside
to make it look  like you are right
there looking at the mountains.
The best part is the windows pop
to the front, it is hard to see,
but it is wonderful.
The picture doesn't do it justice.



Thank you so much Jennifer!!!

You made your dad very happy.
We both love you very much.

I hope you enjoyed the card today.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Aww so sweet. She did a fabulous job. It is beautiful!

Lisa said...

What a sweet card!! Your daughter did such a great job!! The picture is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the Well Owl Be Blog Hop!! I'm happy to be a new follower :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

wicanmoongodes79 said...

Im so glad dad liked it =)

Norma G. said...

Wow she made a beautiful card & so creative too. I bet he loved it!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog yesterday for the "Well OWL Be" :D

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow!! Jennifer is so brilliant and talented. Love her idea of making the picture with windows frame. And her hand writing is also lovely!! Her 'Papa' will love it so much =)