Sunday, June 17, 2012

Game Fun



Hi Everyone,


First I want to wish a
Happy Father's Day to all
the dads out there.


Today I had a little fun with the
game "Monopoly".

Just think of all the great pieces
you can use from old games.
We had a Monopoly game, and
a Scrabble game in the basement
not doing a thing, lol.
So I grabbed a few pieces from the
game, and here is what I came up with:


I had so much fun going through
the game to find what I needed.

Next the Scrabble game, lol.
No game is safe :)

What kind of games do you have
that you're not using any more?

Have fun, and make something
wonderful.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
And have a scrappy day.


5 comments:

Cathy said...

What a great idea Kathy!!! I have a ton of games upstairs.....somewhere?
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kathy this is such a great idea... thank you for following my blog.. I am now a follower of you as well.
Linda

Dawnll said...

Such a fun idea, I like to use them on layouts- these would be perfect.

An'Jenic G. said...

This is such a fun idea. TFS AJ~

wicanmoongodes79 said...

i love it very creative